.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Saturday, October 23, 2010

KIM KARDASHIAN WITHOUT MAKE








I love Kim Kardashian. For any woman who has ever longed to make the most of her beauty, Kim is a role model. She does not hide. She shines and embraces her beauty and any ways she finds to enhance it. She is like a modern day cleopatra in that sense.

On the one hand, I can look at Kim Kardashian (why do I feel the need to include her last name every time I refer to her?)---anyway, on the one hand I could look at KK and think negatively how I will never look that beautiful or put together and then feel inferior and bad about myself. Or I could look at KK in a postive light and say thank you for teaching and inspiring me to use makeup or hair products better. Thank you for giving me the permission I needed to allow myself to embrace my own beauty. I am beautiful in my own way.

I feel appreciative of KK's beingness on this planet and what she contributes to femininity.

Also, I personally believe Kim Kardashian is as beautiful without makeup as she is with it.






No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Trendy Car Modification