.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Look but don't touch.

This morning while I was going to work -- and I won't bother going into what exactly brought this realization on -- I thought to myself, "You know, Birmingham must have more MILFs per capita than any other city in the country." I don't know whether it's my proximity to Mountain Brook or just a greater preponderance of younger families in the Birmingham area, there just seem to be a whole lot of 'em around here.

Unfortunately, as Tasty Booze shows us, this isn't necessarily a good thing:



And that, if the headline is accurate, was just one MILF. Imagine the sort of havoc that could be caused with a dozen MILFs? Or a hundred? A thousand?

I wonder if Sarah Palin will be asked about this in the vice-presidential debate tomorrow. She's one of them, it's only fair to make her answer for the crimes of her people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Trendy Car Modification