.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Sunday, January 2, 2011

My 2011 New Year's Resolutions

Every New Year, I try to think of some things I would like to improve on or start new.  I truly believe the New Year is a marker for a new beginning and an opportunity to self-improve.  I feel pretty good about my self-improvements in 2010.  However, I would love to strive to continue to improve and be the purest form of myself, my spirit, rather than that annoying roommate that exists in my head.  That is what I strive for in 2011.  I strive to not live according to the ego-driven roommate who lives in my head, but rather to live according to and in sync with my true spirit.

My 2011 New Year’s Resolutions
*Eat healthier and with balance
*Drink more water
*Continue to exercise at least 3 to 4 times a week
*Dance more often
*Take even better care of my skin, hair and body
*Go with the flow and just ride the waves of life
*Stay completely true to myself
*Be more conscious of my thoughts and my true spirit
*Be calmer
*Meditate at least 5 minutes each day
*Stretch at least 5 minutes each day
*Be more laid back and flexible
*Find truth in myself and be less distracted by outside people and situations
*Worry less about what people think about me and believe in myself as a unique spirit on this earth
*Continue to give to the environment and be an advocate for greener living
*Eat little to no meat
*Travel more
*Live in each moment and feel each moment of each day and experience
*No longer project other peoples’ problems and attitudes onto myself and just be centered and calm in my own body and spirit at all times
*Feel beautiful no matter if I am dressed up or dressed down
*Live a more conscious existence and take in all that is around me all the time
*Be a spectator of life and of my thoughts; no longer live within my thoughts, rather live within my true spirit

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Trendy Car Modification