.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Sunday, March 1, 2009

News and weather.

So, about last night:



Yup, that's snow in Birmingham, folks. And it just figures that the one time we get a potentially campus-closing accumulation of snow, it's the day before I'm scheduled to go in for surgery and miss a couple days of work anyway.

Yeah, about that: I'm going into UAB Hospital Monday morning for some relatively minor back surgery. Nothing potentially life-threatening, they're not going to be messing around with my spinal cord or anything, but enough to render me pretty much inactive for a day or two. So if you don't hear anything on here in the next couple days, that's why. But once I'm back up and (more or less) running, I'll let everyone know in this space.

All right, enough of that. More snow:









That last one is a cell-phone picture of Champ, The World's Most Fearful Dog ®, experiencing snow for the first time. He was too afraid of the snow to venture into it to relieve himself, which meant he waited until he was back inside my apartment to do so. Top score, Champ. I couldn't be prouder.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Trendy Car Modification